With the support of The Royal Photographic Society, and under the patronage of Amnesty International, the European Commission and the British Council, YOUMANITY launch their 2014 photography award.
FREEDOM TO LOVE - Photography Award 2014 - terms and conditions HERE
Participants worldwide are invited to submit entries that explore the following statment:
“No one should be afraid to walk down the street holding hands with the person they love” (Barack Obama 2012)
The judges are looking for photographs that testify that love is universal. Participants are invited to submit images of love, communion and friendship that cross established social boundaries, be they racial, religious, gender, age, or any other identifiable boundary.
Download the terms and conditions HERE
FREEDOM TO LOVE - the panel of judges
- Anne Williams, Director for Photography, London College of Communication
- Bradley Secker, Photoreporter
- Michael Pritchard, Director General, The Royal Photographic Society
- Roberta Cremoncini, Director, Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Roger Tooth, Head of Photography, The Guardian
- Sue Steward - Photographic Critic, The Evening Standard